The global plywood market showed mixed dynamics, but ultimately rose from 88 million cubic meters in 2007 to 140 million cubic meters in 2014. From 2007 to 2014, it expanded with a CAGR of 6.9%. In value terms, plywood market had total revenues of 77.6 billion USD in 2014.
China is the country with the largest production of plywood in absolute volumes (70% of global production), followed by the U.S. (7%), Indonesia (4%), Malaysia (3%) and the Russian Federation (2%). In China, a country with a long tradition in producing plywood, production levels increased by 12.3% annually from 2007 to 2014.
In 2014, Japan (15%), the U.S. (12%), Canada (6%), the United Kingdom (6%) and Germany (6%) were the leading destinations of plywood imports, together making up 44% of global imports in physical terms. The share of the U.S. illustrated negative dynamics. The shares of the other countries remained relatively stable throughout the analyzed period.
In 2014, China was the main global supplier of plywood with a 39% share of global exports. However, the fastest growing supplier from 2007 to 2014 was the U.S. (+9.3% per year). In 2014, China exported 11% of its total plywood output. The U.S. was the major consumer of Chinese plywood.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-plywood-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Plywood – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global plywood market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: plywood, veneered panels and similar laminated wood.
Why buy “World: Plywood – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-plywood-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Olga Minchina
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom