(New York, USA) DelveInsight’s Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Insights report includes a comprehensive understanding of current treatment practices, Oncolytic Virus Therapies emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented into 7MM [the United States, the EU5 (the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), Japan].
To know more about the Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market report offerings, click here @ Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Forecast
Some facts of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market report are:
- In 2021, the total Oncolytic Virus Therapies market size was approximately USD 122 million which is expected to rise during the study period (2019–2032).
- In 2021, the total Oncolytic Virus Therapies target patient pool cases across 7MM were about 632 K which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2019–2032.
- Currently, only two oncolytic virus therapies are approved, namely, IMLYGIC (Talimogene laherparepvec/T-VEC; Amgen) approved in the US and Europe in 2015, and DELYTACT (teserpaturev/G47D; Daiichi Sankyo) approved in Japan in 2021.
- Some of the companies working in the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market are Targovax, Replimune, Genelux Corporation, Candel Therapeutics, DNAtrix, SillaJen, Treovir, Lokon Pharma AB, Istari Oncology, CG Oncology, Amgen, Daiichio Sankyo and others.
Request a free Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oncolytic-virus-cancer-therapy-market
Oncolytic Virus Therapies Overview
Oncolytic viruses (OVs), considered an effective anticancer strategy in recent years, are a special type of virus that are naturally or genetically engineered and can replicate preferentially in tumor cells and inhibit tumor growth. Oncolytic Virus Therapies is a treatment using a virus that can replicate itself to kill cancer cells. Many species of viruses exist, but not all can be designed to be oncolytic viruses (OV). The typical features of these OVs must include being non-pathogenic, the ability to target and kill the cancer cells, and the capacity to be transformed to express tumor-killing factors through genetic engineering methods.
Oncolytic Virus Therapies Epidemiology Segmentation
According to DelveInsight estimates, there were approximately 632K Oncolytic Virus Therapies targeted patient pool in the 7MM in 2021.
Among the 7MM countries, the US had the highest incidence of Oncolytic Virus Therapies in 2021.
The Oncolytic Virus Therapies market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2019–2032 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Total Incident cases of selected cancer types
- Target Patient Pool of Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy by Cancer Types
- Total Treated cases by the line of therapies
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Oncolytic Virus Therapies epidemiology trends @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oncolytic-virus-cancer-therapy-market
Oncolytic Virus Therapies Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- ONCOS-102: Targovax
- RP1 (Vusolimogene Oderparepvec): Replimune
- GL-ONC1: Genelux Corporation
- CAN-2409: Candel Therapeutics
- DNX-2401 (Tasadenoturev): DNAtrix
- PEXA-VEC (Pexastimogene Devacirepvec; JX-594): SillaJen
- G207: Treovir
- LOAd703: Lokon Pharma AB
- Lerapolturev (Formerly Known as PVSRIPO): Istari Oncology
- CG0070: CG Oncology
Learn more about the Oncolytic Virus Therapies therapies in clinical trials @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oncolytic-virus-cancer-therapy-market
Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Dynamics
Oncolytic viruses have many advantages over other tumor immunotherapies, including high killing efficiency, precise targeting, fewer side effects or drug resistance, and low cost, fueling the oncolytic virus therapies market growth. Furthermore, as certain oncolytic viruses, such as Adeno oncolytic viruses, have demonstrated antitumor memory, they could be used as a cancer vaccine.
Scope of the Oncolytic Cancer Therapies Market Report
- Study Period: 2019–2032
- Coverage: 7MM [The United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan]
- Key Oncolytic Cancer Therapies Companies: Targovax, Replimune, Genelux Corporation, Candel Therapeutics, DNAtrix, SillaJen, Treovir, Lokon Pharma AB, Istari Oncology, CG Oncology, Amgen, Daiichi Sankyo, and others
- KeyOncolytic Cancer Therapies in Pipeline: ONCOS-102, RP1 (Vusolimogene Oderparepvec), GL-ONC1, CAN-2409, DNX-2401 (Tasadenoturev), PEXA-VEC (Pexastimogene Devacirepvec; JX-594), G207, LOAd703, Lerapolturev (Formerly Known as PVSRIPO), CG0070, and others
- Therapeutic Assessment: Oncolytic Cancer Therapies current marketed and emerging therapies
- Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, Oncolytic Cancer Therapies Market Access and Reimbursement
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
Discover more about emerging oncolytic cancer therapies in development @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oncolytic-virus-cancer-therapy-market
Table of Contents
1. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Key Insights
2. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Report Introduction
3. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Overview at a Glance
4. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Executive Summary
5. Disease Background and Overview
6. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Treatment and Management
7. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Patient Journey
9. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Emerging Drugs
10. 7MM Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Analysis
11. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Outlook
12. Potential of Current and Emerging Therapies
13. KOL Views
14. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Drivers
15. Oncolytic Virus Therapies Market Barriers
16. Unmet Needs
17. SWOT Analysis
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States