Traders Union published a rating of the Best Forex Brokers on its official website, providing traders looking for a Forex broker with important information. The rating features international brokerage companies offering the best trading conditions and ensuring effective trading and maximum profits. The information is designed to make the process of choosing a broker easier for traders and save them time spent on collecting information on their own, TU expert Bruce Powers says.
Broker evaluation criteria for the rating
There are a huge number of Forex brokerage companies, both operating locally and internationally. Independent experts at Traders Union selected the best brokers by using the main criteria of their operation:
- Trading conditions. For this criterion, experts evaluated minimum deposit, leverage, order execution, spreads offered by brokers;
- Brokerage license. A license issued by a reputable regulator guarantees that client’s interests are protected in case of a dispute;
- Choice of trading assets;
- Deposit/withdrawal methods and processing time;
- Usability and functionality of the trading platform;
- Investment programs;
- Educational materials.
TU experts also evaluated the quality and availability of the support service.
Traders Union rating features the best international brokers
The Best Forex Brokers in 2023 are:
- EXNESS Group
- IC Markets
These brokerage companies have won many awards, their benefits are appreciated by millions of traders across the globe; also each of these brokers has their own pros and cons. For example, IC Markets is regulated in Australia and Europe, offers spreads from 0 pips, and provides quality education.
Company Name: Traders Union
Contact Person: Peter Halt
Email: Send Email