In accordance with Canadian visa policy, French citizens are not required to apply for a Canadian visa before travelling to Canada for tourism purposes. However, if you are travelling by air, you must apply for a Canada ETA prior to departure. There is an exception to the ETA requirement, it stipulates that French citizens and nationals residing in Saint-Pierre and Miquelon and entering from the territory are exempt from obtaining a travel authorization. In all other cases, the ETA is required.
CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRENCH – REQUIREMENTS
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada unless you are a passport holder. But that’s not all. The travel document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- Email Address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. Although the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you don’t need a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out just in case.
- Means of payment: If you apply online, you must also pay online. To do this, you need a valid payment method. You can use credit or debit cards.
Canada is becoming a popular country for travellers from Germany in particular. German citizens currently make up the fifth largest group of tourists visiting Canada each year. However, it is important to note that all German citizens require an electronic travel authorization or eTA to enter Canada. Consequently, you do not need to go to the nearest Canadian embassy to apply for a travel document. Instead, you can apply for an ETA for Canada online
DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL FROM GERMANY TO CANADA?
No, Germany is visa-free and only requires an eTA for short-term visits (180 days per entry). This is a simple document that you can get and you can apply online. Germans wishing to enter Canada for longer-term visits or for reasons excluded under Canada’seTA may require a visa.
HOW LONG CAN TRAVELERS WITH A GERMAN PASSPORT STAY IN CANADA?
Once you have your Canadian ETA, you can travel there and stay 180 days per entry.
WHAT ARE THE REQUISITES FOR GERMANS?
- Passport: All German citizens must have a valid German passport, with at least 6 months validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a current email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: You can use credit or debit cards.
Canada Visa Online is a visa waiver document that allows foreign nationals from various qualifying countries to visit Canada without first obtaining a visa from a Canadian embassy. Instead, they can apply for and receive a Canada eTA, which can be applied online. Most nationals do not require a visa for tourist visits to Canada of less than 180 days. Other types of travel, such as for work, study, or immigration, usually require a visa. .
Types of Canada Visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
Validity of eTA Canada Visa
The eTA for Canada is valid for 5 years from the date of issue, or for a shorter term if the Passport to which it is electronically connected expires sooner YoureTA will not expire until your passport for which your eTA Canada visa was applied for expires.
What Are the Documents Necessary for a Canada Visa?
- Your ID card.
- Valid passport with a minimum of two blank pages
- a valid email address to receive the eTA
- A receipt for Canada visa payments.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- A medical examination certifying excellent health.
- Photographs meeting the criteria for submitting photographs for a Canada visa.
- Proof of financial standing
- Proof that you will return home after your Canadian visa expires.
- Documents proving your identity and marital status.
- A letter explaining why you are visiting Canada.
The online Canada visa application process is very convenient and feasible. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization from their home at any time of the day without having to travel to an embassy. Canada visa applications have been replaced by the eTA Canada visa, which has the same meaning, has similar criteria and gives travellers the same permission. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization that helps you to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. With the availability of the online Canada Visa Application Form, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
Canada visa application online mainly relies on the type of visa you want. You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Upload your documents file together.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics)
- Pay the application costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City