The Dry Eye Disease Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Dry Eye Disease Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Dry Eye Disease treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Dry Eye Disease companies working in the treatment market are Quorum Innovations, Serentrix, IVIEW Therapeutics, Taejoon Pharmaceutical, Seinda Pharmaceutical, Invirsa, GL Pharm Tech Corporation, Dreamhawk Vision Biotech, Inc., Aramis Biosciences, Kowa Company, Alcon, HanAll Biopharma, Seikagaku Corporation, Novaliq GmbH, and others, are developing therapies for the Dry Eye Disease treatment
- Emerging Dry Eye Disease therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- Qi 401, SER-114, iVIEW 1001, TJO-083, SY-201, INV-102, GLH8NDE, SHJ 002, A197, K-161, AR-15512, HL036, SI-614, NOV03, CyclASol, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Dry Eye Disease market in the coming years.
- In February 2023, For CyclASol (ciclosporin ophthalmic solution), a first-of-its-kind anti-inflammatory medicine for the treatment of dry eye disease (DED) in the European Union, Novaliq announced its plans to submit a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA). CyclASol is eligible to be examined in a centralised approach to get a UnionMarketing Authorization for the European Economic Area (EEA), according to the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- In November 2022, Alcon said that the purchase of Aerie Pharmaceuticals had been completed. Through the purchase, Alcon has gained access to the commercial products netarsudil ophthalmic solution (Rhopressa) 0.02%, netarsudil ophthalmic solution (Rocklatan) 0.02%/0.005%, and AR-15512, a Phase 3 product candidate for dry eye illness.
- In November 2022, A 12-month, multicenter, vehicle-controlled, double-masked, randomised Phase 3 research was started by Aerie Pharmaceuticals and was carried out at roughly 10 sites in the United States. Dry eye disease (DED) will be present in every participant.
- In April 2022, The American Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) annual meeting will be held in Washington, D.C., on April 24, 2022. Novaliq reported that data from the second pivotal Phase 3 trial (ESSENCE-2) evaluating the investigational drug CyclASol® for the treatment of dry eye disease (DED) will be presented as part of a podium symposium.
- In Jan 2022, Cequa, a calcineurin inhibitor immunomodulator, was introduced by Sun Pharma Canada Inc., a division of the Mumbai-based Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Dry Eye Disease Overview
The multifactorial condition of the ocular surface known as dry eye disease (DED), also known as dry eye syndrome (DES), keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS), and keratitis sicca, is brought on by a loss of the tear film’s homeostasis. Due to underlying tear film instability, ocular suface inflammation and injury, and neuorsensory anomalies, it frequently causes ocular discomfort and visual disruption.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Dry Eye Disease Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- Qi 401: Quorum Innovations
- SER-114: Serentrix
- iVIEW 1001: IVIEW Therapeutics
- TJO-083: Taejoon Pharmaceutical
- SY-201: Seinda Pharmaceutical
- INV-102: Invirsa
- GLH8NDE: GL Pharm Tech Corporation
- SHJ 002: Dreamhawk Vision Biotech, Inc.
- A197: Aramis Biosciences
- K-161: Kowa Company
- AR-15512: Alcon
- HL036: HanAll Biopharma
- SI-614: Seikagaku Corporation
- NOV03: Novaliq GmbH
- CyclASol: Novaliq GmbH
Dry Eye Disease Route of Administration
Dry Eye Disease pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
Dry Eye Disease Molecule Type
Dry Eye Disease Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Recombinant fusion proteins
- Small molecule
- Monoclonal antibody
- Gene therapy
Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Dry Eye Disease Assessment by Product Type
- Dry Eye Disease By Stage and Product Type
- Dry Eye Disease Assessment by Route of Administration
- Dry Eye Disease By Stage and Route of Administration
- Dry Eye Disease Assessment by Molecule Type
- Dry Eye Disease by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Dry Eye Disease Report covers around 50+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Dry Eye Disease product details are provided in the report. Download the Dry Eye Disease pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Dry Eye Disease therapies
Some of the key companies in the Dry Eye Disease Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Dry Eye Disease are – AbbVie Inc, Novartis AG., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Santen Pharmaceutical Co., AFT Pharmaceuticals, Novaliq GmbH, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., and others.
Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Analysis:
The Dry Eye Disease pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Dry Eye Disease with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Dry Eye Disease Treatment.
- Dry Eye Disease key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Dry Eye Disease Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Dry Eye Disease market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Dry Eye Disease drugs and therapies
Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Market Drivers
- Rise in geriatric population, increasing Exposure to computer screens, increased R&D Activities, adoption of new Technologies are some of the important factors that are fueling the Dry Eye Disease Market.
Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, lack of awareness about dry eye disease in low income countries, complexity of the disease, challenges associated with the Ocular drug delivery and other factors are creating obstacles in the Dry Eye Disease Market growth.
Scope of Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Dry Eye Disease Companies: Quorum Innovations, Serentrix, IVIEW Therapeutics, Taejoon Pharmaceutical, Seinda Pharmaceutical, Invirsa, GL Pharm Tech Corporation, Dreamhawk Vision Biotech, Inc., Aramis Biosciences, Kowa Company, Alcon, HanAll Biopharma, Seikagaku Corporation, Novaliq GmbH, and others
- Key Dry Eye Disease Therapies: Qi 401, SER-114, iVIEW 1001, TJO-083, SY-201, INV-102, GLH8NDE, SHJ 002, A197, K-161, AR-15512, HL036, SI-614, NOV03, CyclASol, and others
- Dry Eye Disease Therapeutic Assessment: Dry Eye Disease current marketed and Dry Eye Disease emerging therapies
- Dry Eye Disease Market Dynamics: Dry Eye Disease market drivers and Dry Eye Disease market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Dry Eye Disease Report Introduction
2. Dry Eye Disease Executive Summary
3. Dry Eye Disease Overview
4. Dry Eye Disease- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Dry Eye Disease Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Dry Eye Disease Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Dry Eye Disease Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Dry Eye Disease Preclinical Stage Products
10. Dry Eye Disease Therapeutics Assessment
11. Dry Eye Disease Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Dry Eye Disease Key Companies
14. Dry Eye Disease Key Products
15. Dry Eye Disease Unmet Needs
16 . Dry Eye Disease Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Dry Eye Disease Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Dry Eye Disease Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States