Global Flexible Paper Food & Beverage Packaging Market size is estimated to reach $47.4 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Flexible paper packaging not only serves a critical role in removing beverage and food waste but also permits online brands to refresh their packaging and enhance the e-commerce experience. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is the third most extensively dispersed polymer taken advantage of, in the packaging industry, absorbing the bottles market for beverages, and covering almost 16% of the European plastic consumption in the packaging industry.alth consciousness among the people further enhance the overall market demand for Plant Extract during the forecast period 2021-2026.
The top 5 players in the Flexible Paper Food & Beverage Packaging industry are –
1. Sappi Ltd
2. Mondi Group
3. International Paper Company Inc.
4. Kapstone LLC
5. WestRock Inc.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. The Global Flexible Paper Food & Beverage Packaging Market based on product type can be further segmented into Paperboard, Container Board, Corrugated Board, Kraft Paperboard, and Others. The Paperboard Segment held the largest market share in 2021.
2. The Global Flexible Paper Food & Beverage Packaging Market based on the application can be further segmented into Vegetables, Fruits, Meat, Deli And Dry Fruits and Others. The Others Segment held the largest market share in 2021.
3. The Global Flexible Paper Food & Beverage Packaging Market based on geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Rest of the World. North America (Global Flexible Paper Food & Beverage Packaging Market) held the largest share with 35% of the overall market in 2021.
By Product Type
Paperboard, Container Board, Corrugated Board, Kraft Paperboard
Vegetables, Fruits, Meat, Deli & Dry Fruits
North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), APAC (China, Japan India, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Malaysia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile and Rest of South America) and RoW (Middle East and Africa).
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here:
Market Drivers and Challenges:
1. Surging Significance Of Flexibility In Food And Beverage Packaging And Recycling Are Projected To Drive The Growth Of Flexible Paper Food & Beverage Packaging Market: There are numerous benefits of functioning in a flexible manufacturing environment and strategies for a favorable outcome.
2. Soaring Innovations In Paper Packaging And Measures In Waste Reduction Are Expected To Boost The Demand For Flexible Paper Food And Beverage Packaging: Amcor has established an environmentally friendly paper packaging material that safeguards food from oxygen and moisture — and runs well on with current packaging lines.
3. Stringent Regulations For Usage of Paper For Packaging Are Hampering The Growth Of The Flexible Paper Food & Beverage Packaging Market: Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) firms consistently check out for techniques to enhance and attend to consumers’ demands. This elevates the pressure on flexible packaging firms to keep up with rapidly-altering demands.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Flexible Packaging Market – Forecast (2022 – 2027)
B. Flexible Packaging Wax Paper Market – Forecast (2022 – 2027)
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677