Travelers are often unsure whether they need a visa for an India cruise and if so, which one. The vast majority of foreigners require a visa to enter India, whether arriving by air, land or sea. Families planning a cruise vacation should note that children also require an e-Visa for India. The most convenient way to get visa for India is online. An India cruise is a great way to see as much of the country as possible in one trip. Cruises in India call at many major cities, seaside resorts and tourist attractions: popular destinations such as Goa and Mumbai are included on many routes. The India e-Visa is fully electronic and can be applied for 24/7 from the comfort of your own home. The India Tourist eVisa is multiple-entry and valid for up to 90 days, more than enough time for most cruises. The electronic visa saves time as there is no need to present documents in person at a consulate or embassy.
Which e-Visa should I apply for when applying for India Visa for Cruise Passengers?
If the cruise you are traveling on has only one or two stops in India, you must apply for the 30-day Tourist e-Visa, which allows the visitor to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of entry the country and it is a double entry visa, which means you can enter the country twice within the validity period of the visa.
India Visa Requirements for Cruise Ship Passengers
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard Passport, and which must remain valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India, otherwise you would need to renew your passport.
- A copy of the visitor’s recent passport-style colour photo (only of the face, and it can be taken with a phone)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid debit card or a credit card for the payment of the application fees.
- A return or onward ticket out of the country, and details about the trip within and from India.
Indian Visa for Chile Citizens
India’s tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but is also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism practiced by people around the world today. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Indian Visa for Chilean Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The Indian government has allowed citizens of many nations to visit the country with a valid e-Visa. In 2015, the Indian government revised its visa process, which led to the expansion of online travel authorization to a total of 169 nations, Chile included, making it easy for its citizens to apply for an electronic visa. Those wishing to visit India will require a visa and passport upon entry into the country to prove their identity. And now, the India e-Visa makes applying for a travel authorization for Chileans faster and more convenient than ever. Chilean citizens can apply for three different types of India e-Visa: e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa or e-Medical Visa. The Tourist eVisa is for those who wish to travel to India for tourism purposes and can be used for vacations, reunions with friends and family, sightseeing and retreats for up to 90 days. The E-Business Visa is designed for those who are visiting India for business reasons. It is intended for those attending meetings, starting business ventures, hiring staff or lecturing and provides a stay of up to 180 days. The e-Medical Visa is for travelers seeking medical treatment in India. It grants the holder up to 60 days stay in the country and allows him/her a total of three stays. Before completing the visa form, applicants should ensure that they have verified the Indian visa requirements required for Chilean citizens. Chilean citizens can apply for Indian Tourist Visa online, eliminating the need to make an appointment with the Indian Embassy. The application, visa fee and document submission can be completed and submitted online, which makes the application process much faster and more convenient.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN EVISAS ARE THERE?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR AN INDIA VISA FOR Chile?
- A valid passport and a complete scan of the information page.
- A passport photo.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your eVisa.
Indian Visa for American Citizens
India is home to some of the oldest civilizations in the world. The USA is on the list of over 170 countries whose citizens can obtain an India e-Visa for tourism, business or medical treatment. India’s e-Visa system was launched in 2014. It provides a quick and easy way for Americans to obtain permission to visit India. The India e-Visa for US citizens is a digital entry permit. Travelers from the United States of America can apply for an e-Visa online. US citizens with an e-Visa are allowed to travel and enter India. There are different types of India Visa for different purpose and length of stay. US citizens must have the correct visa and valid passport. The Electronic India Visa or e-Visa is an online travel authorization available to citizens of the United States. Americans can obtain a temporary resident visa by applying online. Americans planning a vacation to India should apply for the Tourist eVisa. This allows US visitors to remain in the country for tourism and leisure purposes. The Indian Tourist e-Visa for Americans is valid for a full year from the date of issue. It allows US citizens to enter India multiple times within this period. Visitors from the US can stay in India for up to 180 days at a time. US citizens are also eligible to apply for a double-entry tourist e-Visa. This allows for a total stay of up to 30 days during its validity. Citizens of the United States can obtain an e-Visa for India by filling out a quick online form. The online nature of the India e-Visa means that US citizens can obtain permission to travel to the South Asian country from the comfort of their own home.
Documents Required for Indian e-Visa for American CITIZENS
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
India offers travelers from eligible countries the opportunity to obtain an e-visa to enter the country. India e-Visa requirements are essential to obtain the necessary authorization to enter India. Currently, the India e-Visa is available to citizens of 169 countries. In this way, many travelers can easily obtain the necessary entry permit for India. The India e-Visa was launched to simplify the visa issuance process and attract more foreign visitors. The India e-Visa is an electronic authorization to travel to India for business, tourism or medical purposes. The India e-Visa Application is easy to complete. Travelers will need their passport, email address and a debit or credit card to complete the India e-Visa Application Form.
Types of India-Visa
- India e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Medical e-Visa for India
- India Medical Attendant e-Visa
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport valid for at least 6 months on the expected date of arrival in India.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian visa validity and expiration
- The 1 Month India Tourist Visa allows 2 entries into the country over the course of a month with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- The 1 year India Tourist Visa allows multiple entries over the course of a year for a maximum stay of 90 days each.
- The e-Medical Patient and e-Medical Attendant visas are valid for 30 days and can be used for first-time entry into India. The traveler can stay in the country for up to 60 days. You can also leave and return to India up to 2 times within this period.
- The e-business visa allows multiple entries, with each visit not exceeding 180 days
Introduced by the Government of India in November 2014, the e-Visa for India is an online visa that simplifies the Indian visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. The e-Medical Visa is a Government of India approved travel permit for people interested in visiting India for medical treatment. This is the great initiative of the Government of India to provide assistance to foreign nationals (patients) seeking treatment under Indian medical system. India e-Medical Visa is an online visa designed to facilitate visa application for those seeking medical assistance in India. Eligible citizens can complete the simple online India Medical Visa form to obtain an approved e-Visa allowing a maximum stay of 60 consecutive days for medical reasons. The India Medical e-Visa is a triple entry visa valid for 120 days from the date of issue. The second and third entries into India must be made within 60 days of the first. The requirements for the India Medical eVisa are the same as the Tourist eVisa. However, applicants must also provide a certified letter from the relevant Indian hospital or medical center.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL VISA FOR INDIA
- Applicants must have a passport issued by an eligible country to obtain the India e-Medical visa. This passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date the traveler intends to arrive in the country.
- In addition, foreign nationals must provide a letter from the hospital in India where they will receive treatment.
- Proof that they have the funds to cover their stay
- They must also have a return or onward ticket when applying.
- A valid email address to receive the E-visa.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Medical E-Visa fees.
Anyone traveling to India on a “Medical Visa” must register with FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival. The registration process is the same in most countries.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street