Food Coating Ingredients Market Overview:
According to the USD Analytics published latest research report, the global “Food Coating Ingredients Market” is expected to grow at a tremendous CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period 2023-2030.
The growth in the food coating ingredients market is mostly due to increased global demand for ready-to-eat and processed foods. Furthermore, rising demand for meat and poultry products, bakery items, and confectionery items is expected to boost market expansion in the future years. Moreover, the increasing consumer inclination toward healthy eating is likely to drive demand for nutritious and antibacterial food coating components, contributing to the overall development of the food coating ingredients market during the forecast period.
Additionally, evolving consumer preferences toward protein-based meals, the rising popularity of frozen foods, and increased snack consumption are expected to drive development in the food coating ingredient market through 2030.
Food coating is an instantaneous application of substances in the management of nutrition and the enhancement of controlling techniques. The market is primarily driven by rising demand from industrial food applications, particularly confectionery, bakery, fried foods, and ready-to-eat meals, which contribute to the color, flavor, and sweetness of the food product being coated. According to Snack Food and Wholesale e-magazine, sales of center store bread in the United States this year were around USD 9,116.49 million.
Furthermore, edible coatings and films have attracted significant consumer interest due to their obvious benefits (such as edible and eco-friendly nature) over synthetic films. Polysaccharides, lipids, and protein-based components are utilized in bakery product edible packaging. The most important purpose of edible packaging is that it acts as a transporter of nutrients, increasing the nutritional content of finished processed food items. Manufacturers are focusing on providing novel packaging to attract a customer base with the rising trend of edible packaging.
However, government agencies’ severe rules and regulations surrounding clean-label coating components are impeding market expansion. For example, the FDA and European Commission have prohibited the use of synthetic colors as coatings in the F&B industry in the United States due to claims of carcinogenicity under the Delaney Clause, despite the fact that it is still used in the European Union after subsequent evaluations by JECFA and the EFSA concluded their use is safe. Furthermore, the high calorific levels of certain indulgent coating components limit market expansion.
- In May 2022: Blommer Chocolate Co. and DouxMatok created coatings manufactured with Incredo sugar in partnership to minimize sugar in a range of food processing processes such as panning, enrobing, and molding. The firms claim that no high-intensity sweeteners or polyols were utilized in the development of the new range of milk, dark, and white coatings and that sugar content has been reduced by up to 50% (sugar alcohols). Blommer, located in Chicago, says that by using these ingredients, it can cut sugar content in goods such as nut butter cups, bars, and chocolate chip cookies by more than 40%.
- In October 2022: Puratos India introduced colored and flavored compound and compound filling in two varieties: hard compound chocolate- Carat Cover Classic and fat-based filling- Carat Supercrem. According to the business, the solution is used to add taste and color to final goods without the hassle of acquiring ingredients.
- In November 2021: Sufresca, an Israeli Agtech business, developed an invisible edible coating for extending the shelf life of fresh vegetables, which has now been extended to a broader range of fresh vegetables. The newly designed edible coating, according to the business, has been demonstrated to work extremely well on a broad range of tomatoes, particularly cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and even fruits such as mangoes, to improve their shelf-life.
Download the Sample Brochure along with the Table of Contents @ https://www.usdanalytics.com/sample-request/8463
As per the research analysis, the global food coating ingredients market is segmented by type into Sugars and Syrups, Cocoa and Chocolates, Fats and Oils, Spices and Seasonings, Flours, Batter and Crumbs, and Other Types; and by Application into Bakery, Confectionery, Snacks, Dairy, Meat, and Other Applications.
Based on Application Increased Consumption of Bakery and Confectionery Products Dominated the Market:
Confectioneries and bakery items such as wafer bars, pastries, bread, and cookies have expanded drastically in recent years due to growing demand from youngsters, particularly chocolate-coated products. According to the Government of Canada, retail sales of baked products in Canada reached USD 6.6 billion last year and are predicted to reach USD 7.8 billion by 2026. These coatings, in addition to increasing taste and texture, enhance the shelf-life of the food by functioning as a moisture barrier.
Furthermore, the traditional enrobing process was slow and involved manual dipping; however, increased demand for these products has opened the door for many technologically advanced techniques, such as electrostatic coating, thereby increasing production rate and meeting consumer demand.
The global food coating ingredients market is segmented into North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Asia-Pacific Food Coating Ingredients Market:
India and China are the fastest-growing regions in the Asia-Pacific area due to the solid demand for confectionery and bakery sectors, as well as the rising popularity of ready meals and convenience foods among the working population. The sales value of ready meals in India last year was USD 172.6 million, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (Foreign Agriculture Service).
Additionally, according to the United States Department of Agriculture, edible coating ingredients such as protein or polysaccharides can keep fruits and vegetables fresh in the fridge for up to a month without them going soft, losing weight, or picking up any harmful bacteria while also reducing the amount and cost of packaging and related packaging waste.
As a result, ready-to-eat food has come a long way since its beginnings in the form of instant noodles, soup, frozen veggies, and frozen snacks, all of which heavily rely on food coatings to preserve taste, flavor, and texture.
Request for a discount @ https://www.usdanalytics.com/discount-request/8463
The major companies contributing to the global food coating ingredients market growth include Cargill Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods PLC, Agrana Beteiligungs-Ag, Pioneer Foods, Cooperatie AVEBE U.A., Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, and Kerry Group PLC.
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
1) Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 6 months.
2) Any query regarding the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
3) An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately.
The Full Report has the below insights.
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of Market Value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2021-2022) and verifiable market size projections (2023-2030).
- Identify commercial opportunities in the global food coating ingredients market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as porter’s five forces, regulations in each country, reimbursement scenario, technological advancements, PEST analysis and pricing analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of the global food coating ingredients market-level 4/5 segmentation data points.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players.
- The report will provide access to approximately 50+ market data tables, 40+ figures and close to 200 pages.
Medical Coatings Market Insights, COVID-19 Recovery, and Outlook to 2030- Forecasts by Type (Antimicrobial Coatings, Drug-Eluting Coatings, Hydrophilic Coatings, Anti-thrombogenic Coatings, Others), Applications (Medical Devices, Implants, Equipment, PPE and Others), Companies and Countries
Bio Polyols Market Insights, COVID-19 Recovery, and Outlook to 2030-Forecasts by Applications (PU Flexible Foam, PU Rigid Foam, CASE (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, Elastomers), Others), Types (Polyether Bio Polyols, Polyester Bio Polyols), End User Industries (Furniture, Construction, Appliances, Automotive, Others), Companies and Countries
Company Name: USD Analytics
Contact Person: Harry James
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-510-3499