DelveInsight’s “Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market size, share, and trends in the seven major market (7MM) (i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
The Primary Biliary Cholangitis market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers & barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Primary Biliary Cholangitis: An Overview
Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC), now known as primary biliary cholangitis, is an autoimmune disorder that leads to the gradual destruction of intrahepatic bile ducts resulting in periportal inflammation, cholestasis. Prolonged hepatic cholestasis subsequently leads to cirrhosis and portal hypertension.
Primary biliary cirrhosis is the most common cholestatic disease among middle-aged women in the United States. Researchers theorize that patient with PBC has both genetic predisposition with the right environmental trigger. The prevalence of the disease is 100-fold higher in first-degree relatives of the index patient, which strongly suggests a genetic predisposition.
Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market Key Facts
- The total diagnosed Primary Biliary Cholangitis prevalent population in the 7MM countries was estimated to be 253,100+ cases in 2020.
- Among European countries, Germany had the highest Primary Biliary Cholangitis population with 32,000+ cases, followed by the UK, which had 24,900+ cases in 2020. On the other hand, France had the lowest PBC population, with 11,800+ cases in 2020.
- The prevalent population of PBC in Japan was 45,900+ cases in 2020.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, PBC is more prominent in females in comparison to males.
As per DelveInsight, the Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market size in the 7MM was found to be USD 886.1 million in 2020, which is expected to increase during the forecast period.
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Primary Biliary Cholangitis market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging therapies in the market. It also provides a thorough assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies.
The report gives complete detail of the Primary Biliary Cholangitis market trend for each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapies by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, mechanism of action (MoA), competition with other therapies, brand value, and their impact on the market.
Request for Sample PDF Report – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/primary-biliary-cholongitis-market
Primary Biliary Cholangitis Epidemiology
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed patient pool and future trends.
Primary Biliary Cholangitis Epidemiology Segmentation
- Total Diagnosed Prevalent cases of Primary biliary cholangitis
- Gender-specific cases of Primary biliary cholangitis
- Age-specific cases of Primary biliary cholangitis
Primary Biliary Cholangitis Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Primary Biliary Cholangitis market or expected to get launched during the study period. The analysis covers Primary Biliary Cholangitis market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share.
The report also covers the Primary Biliary Cholangitis Pipeline Development Activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Some of the key companies in the Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market include:
- CymaBay Therapeutics
- Genkyotex SA
- Zydus Cadila
- And Others
Primary Biliary Cholangitis Therapies covered in the report include
- And many more
Get More Detailed Insights Into the Emerging Therapies & Key Companies – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/primary-biliary-cholongitis-market
Table of Content (TOC)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market Overview at a Glance
5. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Disease Background and Overview
6. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Patient Journey
7. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Primary Biliary Cholangitis Treatment
11. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Marketed Products
12. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Emerging Therapies
13. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute Analysis
15. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market Outlook (7 major markets)
16. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views on the Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market.
18. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market Drivers
19. Primary Biliary Cholangitis Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
*The Table of Contents (TOC) is not exhaustive; the final content may vary. Refer to the sample report for the complete table of contents.
Download Sample PDF Report – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/primary-biliary-cholongitis-market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States