DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Septic Shock – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Septic Shock Market Report:
- A study conducted by Annane et al., titled “Current Epidemiology of Septic Shock,” that analyzed Collège des Utilisateurs de Bases de données en Réanimation (CUB-Réa) database for the détermination of the epidemiology of septic shock shows that in the 22 ICUs population, the overall frequency of septic shock was 8.2 per 100 ICU admissions. Its annual frequency significantly increased from 7.0 in 1993 to 9.7 per 100 ICU admissions in 2000.
- According to a study conducted by Rhee et al., titled “Prevalence, Underlying Causes, and Preventability of Sepsis-Associated Mortality in US Acute Care Hospitals,” while reviewing the medical records of more than 500 patients who were admitted to six hospitals and died in the hospital or were discharged to hospice and not readmitted, sepsis was present in 52.8% hospitalizations and directly caused death in 34.9% cases. However, most underlying causes of death were related to severe chronic comorbidities and only 3.7% of sepsis-associated deaths were judged definitely or moderately preventable.
Key benefits of the report:
- Septic Shock market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Septic Shock Epidemiology and Septic Shock market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Septic Shock market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Septic Shock market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Septic Shock market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Septic Shock market.
Septic Shock Overview
Sepsis is a potentially life-threatening condition that occurs when the body’s response to an infection damages its own tissues. When the infection-fighting processes turn on the body, they cause organs to function poorly and abnormally. Sepsis may progress to septic shock. This is a dramatic drop in blood pressure that can lead to severe organ problems and death. Early treatment with antibiotics and intravenous fluids improves chances for survival.
Septic Shock Market
The dynamics of the Septic Shock market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Adrenomed AG, Vivacelle Bio, Inotrem, and others during the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Septic Shock Market Landscape
Septic Shock Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Adrecizumab: Adrenomed AG
- VBI-S: Vivacelle Bio
- Nangibotide: Inotrem
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Septic Shock Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Septic Shock Market Overview at a Glance
6. Septic Shock Disease Background and Overview
7. Septic Shock Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Septic Shock
9. Septic Shock Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Septic Shock Emerging Therapies
12. Septic Shock Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Septic Shock Market Analysis (2019-2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Septic Shock Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Septic Shock Market Outlook 2032.
Septic Shock Pipeline
Septic Shock Epidemiology
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States