The Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Spinal Muscular Atrophy market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Spinal Muscular Atrophy market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Spinal Muscular Atrophy treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy market.
Key takeaways from the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Research Report
- According to DelveInsight, the Spinal Muscular Atrophy market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
- As per Delvelnsight’s analysis, it can be concluded that Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) occurs equally in men and women.
- According to SMA foundation, it has been considered that the disease affects 10,000 to 25,000 children and adults in the United States and 1 in 40 to 1 in 50 people are carriers of the SMA gene.
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Companies are working such as Biogen, Novartis, Hoffmann-La Roche, Cytokinetics, Scholar Rock, Roche, and others
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Pipeline therapies such as Spinraza (nusinersen), Zolgensma, Evrysdi, Reldesemtiv, Apitegromab, GYM329, and others
For further information on the market impact by therapies, download the Spinal Muscular Atrophy sample @ Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Size
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Overview
Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) is an autosomal recessive rare neuromuscular disorder that is characterized by progressive muscle wasting because of the loss of motor neurons in the spinal cord (anterior horn), which controls voluntary muscle movement. SMA is one of the most common causes of infant death and mobility impairment. It mostly affects proximal muscles and respiratory muscles. The most common form of SMA is known as ‘5q SMA’ due to its genetic cause.
Recent Developmental Activities in the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track (FTD), Orphan Drug (ODD) and Rare Pediatric Disease (RPD) designations, and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has granted Priority Medicines (PRIME) and Orphan Medicinal Product designations, to apitegromab for the treatment of SMA. Currently, it is in phase II stage of development.
- ACTX-401 is a gene therapy being developed for spinal muscular atrophy with respiratory distress type 1 (SMARD1) and is currently in IND stage of development.
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Spinal muscular atrophy Prevalent Population
- Spinal muscular atrophy Type-specific Prevalence
- Spinal muscular atrophy Age-specific Prevalence
Keen to learn how Spinal muscular atrophy Market Trends are going to appear in 2032 for the 7MM, Download @ Spinal muscular atrophy Market Outlook
Spinal muscular atrophy Treatment Market
Spinal muscular atrophy Treatment is quite challenging however, in an overall perspective, recent, and extensive research and development activities being conducted for development of novel drugs, increase understanding of the related comorbidities, along with the upcoming pipeline drugs, is expected to create a lucrative environment for growth of SMA treatment market.
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Dynamics Market
The Spinal Muscular Atrophy Dynamics Market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the disease, incremental healthcare spending across the world and the expected launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period. Key players such as Scholar Rock, Roche, and others are involved in developing treatments for SMA.
Know more about the driving forces and restraining factors @ Spinal Muscular Atrophy Companies
Scope of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2022-2032
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Companies- Biogen, Novartis, Hoffmann-La Roche, Cytokinetics, Scholar Rock, Roche, and others
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Pipeline therapies- Spinraza (nusinersen), Zolgensma, Evrysdi, Reldesemtiv, Apitegromab, GYM329, and others
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Drivers and Barriers
- Unmet Needs
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
4. Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Spinal Muscular Atrophy Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Spinal Muscular Atrophy Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Spinal Muscular Atrophy Treatment
11. Spinal Muscular Atrophy Marketed Products
12. Spinal Muscular Atrophy Emerging Therapies
13. Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
17. KOL Views
18. Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Drivers
19. Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Interested in knowing the Spinal Muscular Atrophy market by 2032? Click to get a snapshot of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Market Research Report
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States