Turkey is now one of the many countries in the world issuing electronic visas. This is excellent news for 40 nationalities who can now apply. Turkey e-Visa for Iraqis is now available online. Travellers can apply in just a few minutes through the simple electronic system.
Iraqi citizens need a visa to travel to Turkey. Iraqis who meet Turkey e-Visa requirements can obtain the permit online instead of going to a Turkish embassy or consulate.
WHAT IS A TURKEY E-VISA FOR IRAQIS?
The Turkish e-Visa is a permit that allows you to enter the country. This visa has been in effect since 2013, having replaced the old “sticker visa”.
WHAT INFORMATION DO IRAQ CITIZENS NEED TO PROVIDE?
- Passport – getting an Iraqi passport is quite easy, so you should be able to get one quick. If you have one, make sure that it is valid and remains as such for the duration of your trip. Just take a look at its expiry date.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. You will receive your copy via email. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit card. Moreover, if you have a PayPal account as many people do, you can use that as well.
Electronic visas have become very popular in recent years. Turkey currently issues electronic visas to citizens of 40 countries, but the list will definitely be expanded in the future. If you are a lucky South African citizen who no longer has to travelto the Turkish Embassy, you can apply online and get your e-Visa. The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors from over 50 countries, including South Africa, to apply online for a Turkish visa.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM STAY ALLOWED IN TURKEY FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
The maximum stay with the Turkey eVisa is 30 days in Total and it grants a Multiple Entry.
HOW LONG IS THE TURKEY EVISA VALID?
This visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – getting a South African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. If you do have one, make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country. Just take a quick look at the expiry date.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card.
Turkish Visa for Citizens of Oman is now available online. Thanks to the electronic system, Omanis can apply for a visa to Turkey in a few minutes. Travellers from Oman can stay in Turkey for up to 90 days for business or tourism with the e-Visa. The online Turkey visa for citizens of Oman is the quickest and easiest way to obtain the necessary entry permit.
For trips longer than 90 days or for trips that are not for business or pleasure, travellers from Oman to Turkey require a visa from the embassy.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN TURKEY WITH AN EVISA?
Omani citizens can stay in Turkey for up to 90 days within six months of arrival.
Documents required for Omani Citizens
The citizens of Oman require the following documents to apply for a Turkey visa for Omani citizens:
- A passport from Oman must be valid for at least 150 days (5 months)
- Copy of your passport: to get your contact details
- E-mail address: you will get the processed visa via email.
- Mode of payments: pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card.
Kuwaiti citizens can obtain a visa for Turkey quickly and easily thanks to Turkey’s Electronic Visa (e-Visa) system. The Turkey e-Visa for Kuwaiti Citizens is available online. By completing a short online application form, travellers can avoid having to go to an embassy or consulate to complete the paperwork. The Turkish government introduced the Turkey e-Visa in 2013 to facilitate international tourism and business visits. It is available to travellers of more than 100, nationalities including Kuwait.
TURKEY VISA VALIDITY
The Turkey e-Visa is valid for 6 months and grants multiple entries to Kuwaiti travellers with a maximum stay of 90 days on each visit. The electronic visa grants them entry by air, land or sea,
Requirements to Obtain the Turkey e-Visa for Kuwaitis
The visa requirements for Kuwaitis include having the following items:
- Having a passport with a validity of 150 days from the date of arrival in Turkey
- A valid email address
- a valid Credit or debit card
- Travel tickets to Turkey
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-3264-0911
Address:3 Nibancho, Chiyoda City