It’s always exciting to visit the United States, probably because the culture there is so different from other countries and is a melting pot of so many other cultures together. But thanks to the US Visa Waiver Program, citizens of countries like Australia can easily obtain a US visa. If you are Australian and want to visit the US for a short period of time, you can apply for a US visa, which requires a US ESTA for this to enter the country. This is an electronic visa form that you can easily obtain without visiting the US Embassy. The US and Australia e-Visa is required for all visitors with an Australian passport. If you do not have an ESTA or regular visa, you will be returned to your country.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AUSTRALIA TO USA VISA?
- Passport — you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. At precisely the time of application, the passport needs to be valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in the USA.
- Email address — the US ESTA arrives via email, which explains the reason why you need to have a valid email address to which you have access.
- Mode of payment — You can use debit and credit cards, whichever you find most convenient.
South Korean citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows South Korean citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical, and short study purposes. Visa-free purposes for up to 90 days per visit. South Korea is also included in the US Visa Waiver Program, so citizens of South Korea can also apply online for a US visa for citizens of South Korea.
WILL MY US ESTA EXPIRE?
Yes, the US ESTA will expire after two years. Then, you will have to apply again for a new ESTA.
Requirements for US Visa for South Korean citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA US Visa.
- A scanned photocopy of your passport.
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA US Visa in their inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA US Visa
The US Electronic System for Travel Authorization (US ESTA) allows citizens of select countries, including Danish, to conveniently obtain authorization to travel to the United States. The process of obtaining a US ESTA is quick and convenient, taking less than 15 minutes to fill out an online application form. The US visa policy outlines the various options available to international travellers to visit the country. Obtaining a US ESTA for Danish citizens is very beneficial for Danish passport holders up to 2 years from the date of issue, giving the traveller enough time to visit the United States. Citizens of Danish can make multiple visits to the United States during this time using the same ESTA. Second, the US ESTA allows the person to stay in the country for up to 90 days per visit.
Requirements for Danish Citizens
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport.
- A Valid Danish passport
- A valid email address
- Use your Paypal account, debit, or credit card to pay the application fee
- Wait for your ESTA to arrive in your email.
- Print your ESTA.
Taiwan citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)visa waiver to travel to the United States. TheESTA allows Taiwancitizens to visit the United States on a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Before travelling to the United States, a traveller should ensure that the passport is valid for at least three months after the intended date of departure. TheESTA US visa is introduced to improve border security.
HOW LONG IS THE ESTA VALID?
This document is long-lasting. This document is valid for up to 2 years.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE ESTA?
- An electronic passport with biometric data and with 6 months of validity.
- An email address where you can receive all the information needed, including the ESTA.
- A payment method to pay fees. You can choose between a Debit/Credit Card.
How long can Taiwanese citizens stay on US Visa Online?
Taiwanese citizens’ departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. Taiwan passport holders are required to obtain a United States Electronic Travel Authorization(US ESTA) even for a short duration of 1 day to 90 days. If the Taiwanese citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances.
Company Name: TURKEY Visa
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City