The global gene delivery technologies market size is expected to reach USD 7.9 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2021 to 2028. Technological advancements in viral vectors, a growing pipeline of advanced therapies, and a rising number of regulatory approvals for advance therapy products are some key driving forces of the market.
Several novel tools are being introduced for genetic alterations that have facilitated the scientific community to delineate the disease intricacies at the genomic level, leading to the emergence of novel gene delivery approaches. Furthermore, ongoing research to develop clinically relevant vectors including viral and non-viral vectors to combat chronic illnesses such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, and others through advanced therapies is spurring the market revenue.
An increase in investment and financing in the space to support the research, development, and manufacturing of various modes of gene transfer further accelerates the revenue growth. Currently, around 70% of gene and cell therapy programs are based on viral vectors leading to organic revenue growth for biological delivery technologies. The operating players are investing significantly to scale up their viral vector manufacturing capability and meet the growing demand.
Considering growing opportunities in physio-chemical gene delivery approaches, key players are making focused efforts to boost their business presence. For instance, nanoparticles have proven their efficiency as promising vehicles for clinical usage owing to their tunable morphology, and biological behaviors. Such ongoing developments in the space are anticipated to accelerate revenue growth in this market in the coming years.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/gene-delivery-technologies-market
Gene Delivery Technologies Market Report Highlights
- The wide implementation of biological gene delivery technologies in clinical usage owing to their high efficiency and specificity has resulted in the segment’s largest revenue share in 2020
- Gene therapy development is the key revenue-generating application in the 2020 market owing to constantly expanding pipeline programs of therapies against life-threatening conditions coupled with the recent success of CAR-T therapies
- The recent pandemic of SARS-CoV-2 has also resulted in substantial global investments in R&D of viral vector-based vaccine to combat the virus, resulting in lucrative growth of this segment
- The ex vivo method accounted for the major revenue share owing to its advantages such as high transduction efficiency and less immunogenic responses
- However, both in vivo and ex vivo have shown clinical success in the treatment of chronic conditions, thus both segments are expected to witness lucrative growth in the coming years
- Given the high number of biotech companies and a favorable regulatory environment in the U.S.; North America dominated the global market in terms of revenue
- On the other hand, Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest pace during the forecast period
- Constantly evolving CDMO and viral vector manufacturing landscapes through plant expansions and new sites being built across the Asian countries is spurring the adoption of vectors in this region
- The key players are engaged in collaboration with therapy developers to support their product development process
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/gene-delivery-technologies-market/request/rs1
Gene Delivery Technologies Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global gene delivery technologies market on the basis of mode, application, method, and region:
Gene Delivery Technologies Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Other viruses
Gene Delivery Technologies Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Gene Therapy
- Cell Therapy
Gene Delivery Technologies Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Ex vivo
- In vivo
- In vitro
Gene Delivery Technologies Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players in Gene Delivery Technologies Market
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Horizon Discovery Group Co.
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- Oxford Biomedica
- SignaGen Laboratories
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- System Biosciences llc
- Promega Corporation
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Sirion-Biotech GmbH
- Catalent Inc.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451229/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States